We have paired Medeco's 11TR high security deadbolt with m3 technology with Schlage's Jupiter design medium grade lever lock equipped with Medeco Bilevel cylinder. Each set comes with 2 keys and when keyed alike comes with 2 initial keys plus 1 key per set thereafter.
- Available in 3 finishes 605 brass, 613 oil rubbed bronze, and 626 satin nickel/chrome.
- Jupiter (JUP) Lever
- Pressure cast zinc lever and wrought brass or bronze rose construction material
- Entrance Lock- Most popular function: Turn/push-button locking
- Push-button locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by key or by turning the inside lever
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress
- Backset: 2-3/4" or 2-3/8 (70mm) standard
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm)
- Lever Diameter: 4-1/4" 108 mm
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" to 1-7/8" (35 mm to 48 mm) standard
- UL listed hardware for up to three-hour fire doors available
- Medeco Bilevel cylinder providing restricted key control
- ANSI A156.2-2011, series 4000 Grade 2 certified
- Non handed feature